ACI-Applicad VGM1041 12-Channel Digital Automatic Mixer with DSP & Parametric EQ
The VGM-1041 DSP Gated Mixer / EQ targets sound reinforcement applications, so your audience will enjoy higher quality sound than with generic mixers or consoles. Operators see a uniquely compact, refreshingly simple exterior. This is because the adjustments which you or your installer set up at installation make operation easier later on. Its rugged construction should provide you with years of reliable service.
- 10 microphone inputs, 2 aux inputs.
- 4 balanced outputs, 1 aux output.
- All microphone inputs are voice gated.
- Headphone output with pre-fade selection. Channels can be monitored regardless of output volume.
- Output 1 is mix of everything.
- Output 2 is mix of aux (music) channels.
- Output 3 is mix of mic inputs.
- Output 4 is stage monitor mix.
- Internal to mixer is a 7 band parametric EQ for mic inputs, and a 3 band parametric EQ for music inputs.
- Each input has a DSP allowing independent compression, (not linked), and advanced DSP functions like de-essing.
What's In The Box
- (1) VGM-1041 DSP Gated Mixer
- (1) 24VDC Power Adapter
Inputs & Outputs:
- 10 MIC inputs. Balanced, Low-Z, solderless, tool-less connectors
- Individually selectable compression and 24V phantom power
- Each configurable as an extra AUX (Music) input
- 2 AUX inputs. Unbalanced RCA
- 4 Balanced outputs: Main, Voice, Music, and Stage Monitor
- Unbalanced, compressed RCA output (same program as Main)
Front Panel Controls:
- Input level controls
- Prefade buttons
- Headphone jack w/ volume control
Front Panel Indicators:
- LED indicates gating (MIC inputs) and clipping status of each input.
- Compression LED indicates compression is active.
- Level display bar graph
Rear Panel Settings for each input:
- Phantom Power: Provides 24VDC nominal for condenser mic.
- Gain adjustment: Four settings 10 dB apart (30 dB total range)
- Sample Rate: 48 KHz
- Resolution: 24 bits overall with 56-bit EQ filters
- Latency (filters OFF): 1.5 mS
- 9 Watts from included 24VDC wall adapter.
- Max Output Level (balanced): +23dBm at clipping, unloaded (less 6dB @ 600 Ω load)
- Meter zero VU (first yellow LED): +4dBm (less 6dB @ 600 Ω load)
- RCA Output Level (unbalanced): Approx. -10 dBm when compressed
- MIC Gain (To balanced output, control and preset maximum): 78 dB
- MIC Gating: Selectable, wave-sensing adaptive algorithm
- AUX Gain (To balanced output, control and preset maximum): 30 dB
- Preset attenuation (all inputs): 0 -- 30dB in 10 dB steps
- Compression Ratio (when enabled and active): 3:1
- Equivalent Input Noise:
- MIC inputs: -118dBv, AUX inputs: -85dBv
- THD (@ 1 KHz, no clip indication, compressed or not): < 0.08%
- Frequency Response (-3dB, Filters flat):
- MIC inputs: 120 Hz – 20 KHz (DeEsser OFF); AUX inputs: 10 Hz – 21 KHz
- Compressed Main RCA Output: 120 Hz – 20 KHz (all inputs)
- DeEsser: Ratiometric algorithm, active range 3.0 – 7.5 KHz
- Auto-EQ operating range 140 Hz – 8 KHz
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.