JBL Control14C/T 4-inch Coaxial In-Ceiling Speaker (Pair/White)
Top Seller In-ceiling coaxial speaker with a 4" low frequency driver and a 0.75" soft-dome liquid-cooled tweeter. Completely housed and sealed in a metal can. Phoenix terminal block connections. Wattage taps at 3.2W, 6.3W, 12.5W, 25W, or an 8Ω bypass.
The Control 14C/T is designed for use with 70V systems. It is a coaxial speaker with a 4" low frequency driver and a 0.75" soft-dome liquid-cooled tweeter. The speaker is completely housed and sealed in a metal can. It features a removable phoenix terminal block for the speaker input and output. The grille is removable with a dial underneath for selecting the wattage tap for the speaker. It has taps at 3.2W, 6.3W, 12.5W, 25W, or an 8Ω Bypass as well. The Control 14C/T includes all of the mounting hardware for either suspended or sheetrock ceilings. Also, you can rest easy knowing that these speakers are up to building code standards with it's UL2043 Plenum listing.
- All mounting hardware needed for standard drop tile and drywall ceilings included!
- Plenum Rated!
- 100 mm (4.0 in) high output driver with polypropylene coneand butyl rubber surround
- 19 mm (0.75 in) soft-dome liquid-cooled tweeter
- Blind-mount backcan for quick and easy install
- Dual conduit/cable clamps
- Combined 70V/100V and low impedance direct operation
- 30 Watts at 8Ω nominal setting
- 25W multi-tap at 70V/100V
- 25 W, 12.5 W, 6.3 W, and 3.2W 70V taps
- 74 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth with wide 120° coverage
What's In The Box:
- (2) Control 14C/T Speakers (Priced $69.92 ea. Must be bought in pairs.)
- (2) Speaker Grills
- (4) Mounting Rails for drop-tile installation
- (2) Cut-Out Templates
- (2) C-Rings
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.