Toa Electronics ZM-104A Portable Impedance Meter
The TOA ZM-104A Impedance Meter can measure the rough impedance value of speaker lines easily in the same manner as a circuit tester measures resistance.
- High-quality unidirectional stereo condenser microphones that can record in A-B and X-Y positions
- XLR / TRS inputs compatible with +4dBu line level / +48V
- 4-channel mode that can be used for dual recording and nondestructive overdub recording, etc.
- Functions as a 2-in / 2-out USB Audio Interface for Mac, PC or iOS recording
- Dictation mode designed for human voice recording and transcription
- Long-time operation of maximum 18 hours is possible using just the internal batteries
- Low-cut filter with three levels (40 / 80 / 120Hz)
- Speed change (VSA) function for adjusting the speed from 0.5 to 2.0 times (in 0.1 increments)
- Loop / repeat playback function that is convention for practicing music and studying languages
- QUICK menu button for easy access to various functions
- High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz WAV / BWF linear PCM and MP3
- SD / SDHC / SDXC (up to 128GB) can be used for recording media
- Playlist function
- A chromatic tuner is equipped which is helpful for practicing musical instruments
- Stereo mini line output / Headphone output connector
- Powered by 4 AA batteries, USB bus power, or optional AC adapter (PS-P520E)
- Rubber feet for improving acoustic properties during desktop recordings are included
- Tripod attachment screw-hole built in to the unit
What's In The Box
- Accessory Test Leads -1 Set
- Carrying Case
- Impedance To Power Reference Chart
Toa Electronics ZM-104A Specs
x 10 Range: 50-10000 ohms
x 100 Range: 500-100,000 ohms
x 10, x 100 Range: 60 Hours
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.