Shure SCM410 4 Channel Automatic Mixer
The Shure SCM410 4 Channel Automatic Mixer is a 4 channel microphone mixer designed for recording, sound reinforcement and broadcast application. The mixer will accept signal from dynamic and condenser microphone of any type. The rear panel features 4 balanced 3-pin XLR female microphone inputs and a single balanced XLR output that is capable of mic or line level signal. Each channel features an adjustable EQ for signal contouring and 12VDC phantom power is available for condenser microphones.
Shure's patented IntelliMix technology incorporates functions that enable seamless, noise free automation and channel switching. The MaxBus feature controls the number of channels that may be activated for a single sound source. This enables one talker to activate one channel automatically, although additional channels may pick up the signal. Noise Adaptive Threshold is an auto adjusting noise level threshold that distinguishes between background noise and abrupt sound such as speech. The Last Mic Lock-On function keeps the most recently activated microphone open, allowing constant natural ambiance enabling noiseless, seamless channel switching.
- 4-Channel mic mixer for recording, sound reinforcement, and broadcast
- Accepts signals from dynamic and condenser microphones
- 4 Balanced 3-pin XLR female microphone inputs and 1 balanced XLR output upon rear panel
- Adjustable EQ signal contouring and 12VDC phantom power upon each channel
- IntelliMix technology for noiseless automation and channel switches
- MaxBus feature controls channels activated for 1 sound source
- Noise Adaptive Threshold auto-adjusting noise level technology to distinguish background noise from speech
- Last Mic Lock-On function keeps most recently activated microphone open
- Multi-pin Logic connection provides Mute, Gate and Override remote control options
Shure SCM410 Specs
Mic - 19-600 ohm, 1.4k ohm actual, -14dBV clipping
Line - .5k ohm, 300 ohm actual, +24dBV clipping
Mic - .600 ohm, 3 ohm, -18dBV clipping
Aux - .10k ohm, 1.5k ohm, +14dBV clipping
Line - 80dB
Mic - 40dB
Aux - 68dB
Equivalent Input Hum and Noise: -123dBV max., -125dBV typical
50Hz to 20kHz +2dB; -3dB corner @ 25Hz
Storage: -29 to 74 degrees C (-20 to 165 degrees F)
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.