BIG SOUND! In A Little Package.
The MV88+ Stereo USB Microphone is a compact, easy-to-use, and versatile microphone that can record vocals and a variety of instruments directly to a Mac or Windows computer. Using the free ShurePlus MOTIV™ Desktop App, users can select from various pick-up patterns (Mono, Stereo, Bi-Directional, and Raw Mid-Side) as well as set Gain, Limiter, Compression, EQ, and Monitor Mix.
The MV88+ offers recording musicians a simple and quick to set-up multi-purpose microphone to cover your every home recording need.
So, whether you want to record vocals, drums, guitar or any instrument in mono or stereo, we've got you covered.
Customize The Mic To Suit Your Every Need
Using the free ShurePlus MOTIV™ Desktop App, you can select from various pick-up patterns (Mono, Stereo, Bi-Directional & Raw Mid-Side) as well as set Gain, Limiter, Compression, EQ and Monitor Mix.
Monitoring Made Easy
Monitor your sound and be confident your recording is perfect at all times by using the built-in headphone output on the microphone.
- Matched cardioid and bi-directional 1cm cartridges for best-in-class audio
- Mid-side architecture for a phase-perfect, clear stereo image
- Integrates with the free ShurePlus MOTIV mobile and desktop apps for flexible configuration
- Five DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Selectable polar patterns (Cardioid, Bi-Directional, Raw Mid-Side, Adjustable Stereo Width
- Customizable five-band EQ, compression, and limiting
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- MFi certified for use with iOS lightning-equipped devices
What's In The Box:
- Shure MV88+ Stereo USB Microphone
- 5/8" Swivel Microphone Clip
- 3/8" - 5/8" Thread Adapter
- 10 ft. USB-A Cable
- 10 ft. USB-C Cable
- Zipper Carry Case
- User Guide
- Free 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.