TOA ML-11T Input Module
Balanced mic/line level input module for use with TOA 900 Series amplifiers. Features mute-send and mute-receive functions, as well as trim and gain controls, high and low cut filters, +24V phantom power, and a hysteresis function for smooth muting transitions. Inputs are connected via the 3-pin removable phoenix 'block-style' connector.
- Switchable mic/line input
- Input Trim and Gain Controls
- Adjustable Mute-Send threshold (VOX sensitivity)
- High and Low Cut Filters
- Phantom Power (+22 VDC)
- Combination Mute Send and Receive function
- Responds to Mute function of higher priority Mute-Send module(s)
- Activates Mute function of lower priority Mute-Receive module(s)
- Hysteresis function ensures smooth muting transitions
- Removable terminal block connector
What's in the box?
- (1) ML11T Module
- (1) 3-Pin Phoenix Connector
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.