The TOA M01F is a Microphone Level input module for the TOA 900 series amps. Controls include Gain, Low Cut, High Cut. This modules provides phantom power for condenser microphones. While there is usually no reason to defeat the phantom power, this can be done by cutting* the J1 jumper on the component side of the module (see alt picture). Inputs are connected via XLR-F connector.
- Gain Control
- High and Low Cut Filters
- Phantom Power
- Performance Input: 600 tb
- Input Sensitivity: -70 ~ -50 dBu
- Gain (Adjustable): 32 ~ 52 dB
- Maximum Input: -14 dB
- Signal to Noise (S/N): -126 dBu (EIN 200 Ohm)
- Physical Connector: Female XLR
What's in the box?
- (1) M01F Module
* Modified modules are not eligible for return. Only a qualified technician should modify internal components.
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.