The AG03 from Yamaha is a compact 3-input mixer and USB interface with built-in DSP for sound-reinforcement and recording of small performances, podcasts, lectures and similar applications. Capable of recording and playback of high-resolution 24-bit/192 kHz sound, this mixer features one XLR/1/4" combo mic/line input, as well as stereo 1/4" line inputs with level control, and a Hi-Z switch for direct recording of guitar and bass. The mixer is compatible with Windows, Mac and iPad.
- Multipurpose 3-channel mixer with USB audio interface.
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature – perfect for live recording or webcasting.
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback.
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise.
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT processing.
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes.
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2.
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply).
- USB bus-powered for Mac & PC.
- Rugged metal chassis.
- Includes Cubase AI downloadable version.
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.