The 3-pin female connector from Neutrik has a black metal housing and gold contacts. It is part of the XLR cable connector family. It is reliable, easy to assemble and improves contact integrity as well as cable strain relief.
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity.
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area.
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle.
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity.
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster.
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses.
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable.
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage.
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.