The TIF-102 Telephone Interface extends listening to, and participating in, any meeting over regular phone lines. Microprocessor control provides easy operation. The TIF-102 appears as an ordinary telephone set to your phone line, thus it’s as easy to install as a telephone. Your Telephone Interface can make a real difference for a participant who cannot be present, and it’s built to last.
The ACI-Applicad TIF-102 Features & Benefits Include:
- Two-Way Operation
- Recognition Request with relay output
- Phone Line Release
- Dual-Processor Control System
- LED Indicators
- Compress Output for external FM Transmitter
- New! 18 Pole, 3.8KHz Digital Filter Best possible sound quality over a phone line
- FCC Approval
- Phone Line Protection
- Receive-only mode
What's In The Box:
- TIF-102 Telephone Interface
- AC Power Adapter
- 7ft Telephone Cable
- Ground Terminal Cable
- Installation Manual
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- Out-of-warranty repair is a flat rate of $75 plus shipping (subject to change by manufacturer).