FCC Part-15 Compliant FM Radio Transmitter!
The MS-100 from Decade is housed in an all-steel cabinet and is offered in four configurations: Mono Unbalanced Line Level, Mono Balanced Line Level, Mono Balanced Microphone Level or Stereo Unbalanced Line Level.
This professional quality mono FM transmitter operates in the commercial FM broadcast band (88.1 - 107.5 MHz) and can be used in a wide variety of applications like sound re-enforcement, hearing assistance, information and short range broadcasting. The MS-100 features DAFP (Direct Access Frequency Programming); this new digital technology allows the end user to program the frequency without any manual tuning inside the unit.
Decade MS-100 FEATURES:
- User programmable frequency
- No manual tuning required
- Hi-Fi mono audio mode
- Peak indicator with associated volume
- Fixed telescopic antenna
- Continuous duty
- DAFP technology
- Two year warranty (parts & labour)
What's In The Box
- (1) MS-100 Transmitter w/ Antenna
- (1) AC Power Supply
- Modulation: FM, 75 KHz deviation
- Frequency selection: 88.1 - 107.5 MHz
- Frequency precision:.005% Crystal.
- RF power: 250 V/m@3m.(FCC Part 15 DOC RSS-210), 1 miliwatt (DOC RSS-123)
- Spurious rejection: 45 dB min.
- Frequency response: 20-20 KHz
- Harmonic distortion: .05% max.
- Signal to noise ratio: 70 dB min.
- Input sensitivity: -15dBm to +15dBm (unbalanced)
- Dynamic range: 80 dB min.
- Power supply: 110/16Vac @ 300mA
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 10.5" x 1.85"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- 1/4' female stereo
- -15dBm to +15dBm (line level)
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.