Get the simplicity of straightforward controls in a package designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding sound-reinforcement situatiosn with the dbx 131s. This equalizer features single-channel, 31 1/3 octave bands, ISO frequency centers, ± 12dB input gain range, and switchable 50Hz/12dB per octave low-cut filter. You'll also find 20 mm faders, selectable ± 6dB or ±12dB boost/cut range for precise gain adjustments, XLR barrier strip, and 1/4" TRS connectors for installation ease.
The 12 Series Equalizers were engineered with precision to offer years of maintenance-free operation.
- Single 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- 12dB per octave, 3dB down @ 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Internal Toroidal Transformer
- Frequency Repsonse of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.