THE TOA BG-200 SERIES MIXER/AMPLIFIERS are ideal solutions for installations in restaurants, retail stores, lounges, classrooms and meeting rooms. Incorporating TOA's no-compromise technology, the new BG-200 Series are designed to provide the high performance and audio quality with wide frequency response, low noise and distortion and stable output regulation.
The BG-220 offers a simple and cost-effective solution for adding powered zones to an existing system as well as powering speakers in applications that require a line input from a mix or playback source. Using the perfected amplifier technology and bullet-proof construction that has made TOA an industry standard, the BG-220 Mixer/Amplifier is designed to make sound projects affordable, reliable and easy to install.
The BG-220 Mixer/Amplifier is UL/cUL approved, competitively priced and is backed by TOA's 5 year warranty.
- 20W RMS Output power
- Massive Power supply for high-quality, reliable sound.
- All inputs and outputs on removable Euro-block connections for easier installation
- 3 inputs:
- Mic/Line 1 w/ Balanced phoenix input and Manual Mute Trigger
- Line 2 w/ Phoenix & RCA summing connector
- Line 3 w/ Phoenix & RCA summing connector
- MOH/Zone2 balanced line output assignable via rear-panel dip switches. Selects any or all three input channels-no muting. Can be used for Music on Hold or 2nd Zone
- Power outputs available at 4 Ohm, 25V & 70V for more system flexibility.
- Dedicated Bass & Treble controls (recessed on front panel) allow independent adjustment for main output.
FREE standard ground shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.
All products are covered by ProAudioSuperstore.com's 30-day Return Policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details and exemptions.